How it works
Learn how Moochdocker works and how to use it
How hosting works
- Hosts create a listing for their driveway, ranch, or vacant land
- Include important features like maximum size of RV that can comfortably be accommodated, if campfires are allowed, min/max duration for stay, pets, amount of people, be sure to cite other amenities such as electricity, wifi availability, and water/waste capabilities, and finally include the special features if you plan on providing additional goods and services such as horseback rides and free range eggs.
- If you are looking to host, simply get in touch with us and we will discuss what you would like to accomplish. We will consider what you have to offer with amenities, location, goods and services, and any other attributes of your site then start simple and basic. We will build the listing for you and refine your description to ensure it is exactly what you would like to present.
- When you are ready, we will simply activate your listing to start taking bookings.
How booking works
- Simply access our map and platform to view the properties and experiences you desire. Once you have found the right fit, click to book. We are offering our guests 15% off their first 3 nights and satisfaction guaranteed. If you have problems at any point during the booking process, just reach out. We are here to help.
- search by location, rig size, amenities, goods and services, pet requirements, etc. If at any point in the process you are unsure of what the host is offering, feel free to reach out to them and us with questions.
- Find the location that is right for your needs; from immediate-overnight driveways and tailgating spots, to extended stays on ranches and workamping on farms.
- After you experience, shoot us an email and let us know how you felt about the experience. We love feedback and we are listening!
Want to learn more?
Please reach out with questions or comments by submitting them here. We love feedback and hearing from our community!